Equity First Holdings LLC is an American-based alternative financing institution. It has expanded internationally with nine global offices across the world. The organization specializes in the development of alternative lending solutions. Mostly, its clients base comprise of businesses, corporations and high net worth individuals seeking non-purpose capital. Over the years, they have continued to offer securities based lending. Equity First Holdings prides itself with an experience of over 15 years and transactions of over 700 successfully deals. The company has a team of hyper-focused employees that ensures they carry out their business on a deal by deal basis. Through their different funding options, clients seeking funds through this institution gets offered with straightforward, and custom tailored solutions. Therefore, the organization empowers them through quick and efficient funding and more information click here.
The customers get taken through a unique loan process that is simple, transparent, and secure. The process of loan acquisition is as detailed below:
- Initial Contact- the client makes contact with the firm. They provide details of the required amount and the proposed collateral.
- Valuation Process- Upon determination of the clients’ validity, a loan to value ratio gets determined. Determination of a fixed interest rate is also carried out.
- Terms and Agreement Transfer- the terms gets drafted, and if they are agreeable, it is signed and the agreed upon collateral gets moved to an Equity First custodian account.
- Funding- this process is simultaneous with the transfer of collateral.
- Securities Return- Upon completion of the loan payment, the customer gains access to the collateral
Businesses and high net worth individuals stand to benefit more from Equity First. They get access to funds based on their securities. Unlike other conventional lenders, the loan has a fixed interest rate. Additionally, the credit given has no hold–on. In such a case, the firm does not follow up on the use of the acquired funds. Today, the company has seen an exponential rise in their customer base due to efficient and excellent services and what Equities First knows.